Sunday 19 January 2014

Drawing in Church 1-19-14

I took these notes in Church today--part of Pastor's "Cover to Cover" series going through the Bible.  We are covering it in Chunks and continuing in "Servant Kings"
Today was also 'Sanctity of Human Life' Sunday and we had a wonderful report from our own Dr. Wendy......!  She helps at the Pregnancy Care Center and does Ultrsounds for the clients "-)
Also I painted the pine tree at home (on Saturday). I wanted to practice a Watercolor that my friend/instructor posted on her blog.  I was happy that it actually resembled a
snow-covered Pine :-);
It's been very Snowy, Flurries, and Cold here lately--with more 'Polar Vortex's' on the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog, so glad an artist friend of mine directed me to it. ;-) xoxoxo Barney's Mommy