Saturday 14 May 2011

Hyacinths and Pansies



My daughter Ruth surprised me with some Grape Hyacinths this Spring (she planted them last Fall while we were away). She heard me mention that I liked them and she planted at least 30 bulbs. She tells me to "watch out" because they will multiply... love them!











So of course I had to watercolor a few of them...it has rained since then and they are really colorful now.






This is the beginning of my "Pot of Pansies" There will be more :-) as they grow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty. I have a ton of them and they multiply every year. Your paintings are, as usual, lovely. What a talent you have-how fun it must be!

Karen said...

Gorgeous flowers, Mom!

Hey, we haven't seen a new, "Drawing in Church" for a while. What gives?