Saturday 20 August 2011

Inside my Purse Watercoloring
























Donna took pictures at our outdoor Watercolor Painting Class--she saw me using the inside of my purse for supplies (those are paints and a little sponge in an Altoids Box). I always have these with me for "mobile painting" inspirations. You can't see my tiny bottle of water that I also carry in that pocket next to the pencils. I won't explain the rest of that mucky-muck in my purse--well, there is a cell phone in the colorful mini-zip purse and a calendar, and a wallet, etc. etc. A colorful mess--wouldn't you say?

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Very colorful and very convenient! You have a great set-up.

Flowers Delivery Mumbai said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

Direct Flights To Lagos said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

Unknown said...

Is the purse a Vera Bradley? I love your little mini supplies. Cute, cute, cute!

Marj said...

Yes, (Vera Bradley) but an OLD one I use for Outdoor Watercolor Class. It has lots of pockets :-)

Wedding sherwani said...

" It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but this articles is best.."

venice 5 star hotels said...

""Many people can write easily, but they can’t write as good as your article I think many people agree with me. Why I can said that, because this article really different with others."