Thursday 18 August 2011

Watercolor Journaling Class


Last day of our Sketchbook Watercolor Journaling Class in Bay View, Michigan (near Petoskey, Mi) right on Lake Michigan. It's a beautiful area with very old summer (only) homes that people keep beautiful with all kinds of flower gardens. I'm not in the picture because I took it with my i-phone and figured out how to put it in my computer and then blog it... :-)
The two pictures below are results of these classes I attended for several years. Our Artist-Teacher (Catherine Carey) is on the left sitting down doing a "demo."
We always do "plein-air" painting unless there is thunder and lightning. Rain makes us take shelter on one of the many big porches on these wonderful homes but we keep right on painting.
I think I'll sign up again next year :-) :-) :-)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Marj - what a great picture of our class. Look how attentive those two are to my demo - but why isn't anyone else paying attention:)

It was fun - I hated to see it end.

Marj said...

Great Class...Great Students...Great Teacher!!!