Saturday 22 October 2011

OUR FALL COLORS CONTINUED

I bought an Acorn Squash and then picked out the two prettiest pears I could find--then put them on my Mom's (hand-crocheted) doilie and tried to sketch/watercolor them.
Took a couple pictures of our maples in our little woods behind us that get soooo-oo colorful in the Fall. I just had to include a snap of my Reiger Begonia (that I bought at Sam's Club early in the Spring for $9.99). It's still blooming thru all the cold and rain. My ceramic pumpkin complets the scene :-) It's a beautiful, sunny day today and I think it may be one of last good chances to photograph leaves still on the trees. Love this time of the year!!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the last picture with the arrangement. I love this time of year, but it is so bittersweet. The trees are beautiful and I like your squash painting.

uv detector said...

Colors makes the photos alive.

beauty said...

Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.