Saturday 12 November 2011

Just something to post


    I saw this picture in a magazine...and decided I could sketch and watercolor it. I actually saw some of these flowers when we were in Arizona visiting my niece and her family. I thought they were coneflowers--only orange:-) Then I saw a sign that called them "Mexican Sunflowers"
Love the orange colors.
Now that I'm over my head-cold, I will do more sketches in my Watercolor Sketchbook (my daily diary :-)
Also, in my "Drawing in Church" sketchbook.
We actually had a few snow flurries on Wednesday and even a few on Thursday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for a new painting. Sorry you had a head cold. Love your church drawings.I should have done one today-had a hard time listening-Ha!

Marj said...

Just start filling in all the little open spots in the lettering in the Worship Folder :-) :-)

PAK ART said...

I love those vibrant colors - very well done!

beauty said...

Nice, This Post is very much relevant and Informatics. I was in search of such kind a stuff. So, I like this, what You have shared. Thanks a lot