Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ink and Watercolor on Cards


I bought a pack of Artist's "Trading" Cards (blank) that I saw at Michael's some time ago...I keep them in my purse along with my "Gelly Roll" Pen just in case I want to put something down on paper. They are 2.5" x 3.5" and so handy. I've sketched several centerpieces and a view off the parking lot (while waiting) and some flowers seen by the side of the road. I always have my watercolors with me, but most of the time--they are colored at home. I decided to glue them in my sketchbook (with "Elmers") We did some of these 2-minute drawings in Catherine's Journal Class one time--and it is amazing what you can put down in a short amount of time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

PAK ART said...

That's a great idea to carry them for small quick paintings. I bought several packs and was trading ATC's for awhile but then it got too busy for me.

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!! I love your journal! Can't wait to see what is in it next :)

Catherine said...

Marj - these are great. I love that you put them in you journal!

derry said...

Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!