Wednesday 21 September 2011

AquaBee Sketchbooks


I just ordered some AquaBee Sketchbooks from Daniel Smith Art Supplies. They had these on sale a couple weeks ago, so I bought myself some, and 2 for my Granddaughter. They are made from nice sturdy paper (93 lb.) and 60 pages. You can sketch in them easily, and the paper takes watercolor very nicely. Hope D. Smith appreciates the commercial :-)
Anyway, I decided to "personalize" mine because I had some papers left from my bookbinding escapades (?) so I measured and cut and glued (with my bookbinding glue) and I thought they turned out pretty nice!
The larger book is 6 x 9, and the small one is postcard-size: 4 x 6 (so handy for my purse).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

PAK ART said...

I still haven't ordered a watercolors sketchbook but it's on my wish list. these look nice - thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

I love them. They are perfect and would make nice gifts.

plaid petunia said...

Love your heading, and glad to see you have continued bookbinding. Sorry I didn't see you this summer.

Cathy